Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Morris Real Estate
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Sweet single story in Awbrey Glen on a corner lot. Separation between master & guest bedrooms plus additional den/office with built in window seat. Breakfast nook as well as dining area with built in cabinets. Private fenced patio accessed from great room, kitchen pantry, laundry room with washer/dryer included.
||2895 NW Melville Drive
Assigned School Zones
- High Lakes
- Pacific Crest
- Golf Community, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Community Pool, Paved Streets, Community Tennis Cou, Corner Lot, Gated Community
- Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer, Master Ground Level
- Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate
- Ac-Central, Hot Water, Natural Gas, Forced Air
- Brk Counter/Bar,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Counters-Tiled,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Great Room, Kitchen, Breakfast Nook, Den/Office, Dining Formal
- Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer(S), Landscaped, Patio/Deck
- City Sewer
- 1/1/1800 12:00:00 AM
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Morris Real Estate
The content relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the MLS of Central Oregon. Real estate listings held by Brokerages other than RE/MAX LAND & HOMES REAL ESTATE are marked with the Reciprocity logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the name of the listing Brokerage.(c) MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO). All content displayed on this website is restricted to personal, non-commercial use, and only for ascertaining information regarding real property for sale. The consumer will not copy, retransmit nor redistribute any of the content from this website. The consumer is reminded that all listing content provided by automatic transmission by MLSCO is (c) Multiple Listing of Central Oregon (MLSCO). Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO). All Rights Reserved.