Listing Courtesy of Juniper Realty
3 / 2
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Desirable rim lot property. Views of the Sisters Mountains from the front porch. Enjoy Mt Jefferson from your recliner in the living room. Crooked River canyon walls views from the back deck and hot tub. Well kept home with decks and easy care landscaping. Master and other 2 bedrooms on opposite ends of the home allowing for privacy. Located on a paved street with easy access to the golf course, tennis court and local businesses. This could be a great retirement or vacation home.
||6568 SW Shad Road
Assigned School Zones
- Elton Gregory
- Golf Community, Park, Community Pool, Paved Streets, Community Tennis Cou
- Ceiling Fan, Handicap Equipped, Washer/Dryer, Master Ground Level
- Carpet, Vinyl
- Ac-Central, Electric, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Brk Counter/Bar,Microwave,Pantry,Counters-Laminate,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Dishwasher
- Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Area, Utility Room
- Hot Tub/Spa, Native Plant Lndscp., Patio/Deck
- Cascade Mountain,Mountain Other
- Septic Inst
- 1/1/1800 12:00:00 AM
Property Listed By Juniper Realty
The content relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the MLS of Central Oregon. Real estate listings held by Brokerages other than RE/MAX LAND & HOMES REAL ESTATE are marked with the Reciprocity logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the name of the listing Brokerage.(c) MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO). All content displayed on this website is restricted to personal, non-commercial use, and only for ascertaining information regarding real property for sale. The consumer will not copy, retransmit nor redistribute any of the content from this website. The consumer is reminded that all listing content provided by automatic transmission by MLSCO is (c) Multiple Listing of Central Oregon (MLSCO). Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO). All Rights Reserved.