Listing Courtesy of Eagle Crest Properties Inc
3 / 2
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Gorgeous updated Creekside Village townhouse on the pond with stunning views in Eagle Crest Resort! Great room plan featuring soaring ceilings, walls of windows, and high-end fixtures and finishes throughout. Upgraded carpet, floor to ceiling stone fireplace, and slab granite counters in the bathrooms. One of the best locations and views in Creekside. Partially furnished. Eagle Crest is home to three 18 hole golf courses, three sports centers, a spa and miles of trails.
||1418 Highland View Loop
Assigned School Zones
| Ridgeview High School||(9-12)||4|
- Golf Community, Clubhouse/Rec Room, Park, Community Pool, Paved Streets, Community Tennis Cou, Resort Community
- Ceiling Fan, Master Ground Level
- Carpet, Slate/Stone
- Ac-Central, Electric, Forced Air, Free-Standing
- Brk Counter/Bar,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Counters-Tiled,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Great Room, Kitchen, Loft, Dining Area
- Sprinkler System, Landscaped, Patio/Deck
- Terrain,Water,Mountain Other
- Septic Inst,Private Sewer
- 1/1/1800 12:00:00 AM
Property Listed By Eagle Crest Properties Inc
The content relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the MLS of Central Oregon. Real estate listings held by Brokerages other than RE/MAX LAND & HOMES REAL ESTATE are marked with the Reciprocity logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the name of the listing Brokerage.(c) MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO). All content displayed on this website is restricted to personal, non-commercial use, and only for ascertaining information regarding real property for sale. The consumer will not copy, retransmit nor redistribute any of the content from this website. The consumer is reminded that all listing content provided by automatic transmission by MLSCO is (c) Multiple Listing of Central Oregon (MLSCO). Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO). All Rights Reserved.