Listing Courtesy of St James Sporting Properties
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Quality home located on over 11 acres, views of Three Sisters, minutes for over 30 High Lakes, tons of wildlife. 4 Bedroom with 2 1/2 bath, Lodge style with plenty of room for company. Double car attached garage, 4176 sq. ft. insulated shop with separate room & bathroom, RV doors and plenty of room for your toys. Paved Driveway, incredible custom features throughout the home, only 30 minutes from Bend, Or.
||50490 Hwy 31
| Lapine Elementary School||(K-5)|
| Lapine Middle School||(6-8)|
| Lapine Senior High School||(9-12)||3|
- Adjoins Public Lands, Horse Property, Paved Streets
- Security System, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer, Master Ground Level
- Carpet, Tile, Wood - Pre-Finished
- Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Island,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Counters-Solid Surf,Dishwasher,Disposal
- Den/Office, Dining Formal, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Fenced, Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer(S), Landscaped, Native Plant Lndscp.
- Cascade Mountain
- Septic Inst
- 1/1/1800 12:00:00 AM
Property Listed By St James Sporting Properties
The content relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the MLS of Central Oregon. Real estate listings held by Brokerages other than RE/MAX LAND & HOMES REAL ESTATE are marked with the Reciprocity logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the name of the listing Brokerage.(c) MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO). All content displayed on this website is restricted to personal, non-commercial use, and only for ascertaining information regarding real property for sale. The consumer will not copy, retransmit nor redistribute any of the content from this website. The consumer is reminded that all listing content provided by automatic transmission by MLSCO is (c) Multiple Listing of Central Oregon (MLSCO). Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO). All Rights Reserved.